Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Lounge

It was early Saturday and the first time for my car to be at the shop for an oil change. I handed my keys to the garage attendant " Bruce ". Since I was a bit early he said he would try to get it finished as soon as possible otherwise it would be an hour. He directed me to the lounge which was through the double doors to my right.

I found a big black leather chair and a magazine. It wasnt long until the caffeine withdrawl hit. I asked the receptionist if it was okay if i could get some tea. She said fine. I had a tea bag in my purse, cinnamon sticks, but noticed the water wasnt quite as hot as it should be. It all worked out and tasted fine.

As i was sitting there, I looked over at a picture frame on the wall. The plan thin black frame held a Biblical scripture from Ephisians 2; 8-9 " For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not by yourself, it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest anyone should boast."

I thought it was great and surprised that some anti-religious person hasnt complained that it was violating their rights. You know who Im talking about ---

No comments: