Sunday, March 23, 2008

tea tottler

Ive always been a Lipton Drinker; I like my brew un- sweeten my own tea; iced in the summer and hot in the winter. Actually, the last comment i usually drink hot year around. I really like lemon and I can use honey too.

I like my "sweet dream tea in the evening and English tea in the morning " I also like mint and also cinnamon stick tea.

Recently, Ive tried a herbal tea " triple leaf tea super slimming " Ive been drinking it as directed right after super for 7 days. Im reading the box as Im typing because I find this interesting... " used traditionally in China to promote cleansing, detoxification, and digestion." That sounds like a good thing.

For me at times some things like a cup of tea should be simply be for my enjoyment. Though I do appreciate the tea and the whole cleansing thing. I do after a day of work being pulled in so many directions; having clients/families complain " poor me " but doing nothing about it. To work so hard just to have things fall... its stressful.

So to have a cup of tea to taste; smell; to feel the warmth can replenish my weary soul

No comments: